Baseball Queensland and Sports Club HQ have been working hard to take our membership services to a new level for 2019/20. We are excited to announce the new features that Sports Club HQ have been developing for us for the next 12 months.
The new additions are as follows:
Registration & Membership
- Discount Codes
- The use of discount codes is a great tool for Clubs to be able to use promotions to encourage early registrations, multiple member family discounts and other great promotional ideas
- Custom Fields
- With the added ability to add your own custom fields to your membership forms, Clubs can now collect more helpful member information at registration point
- With the addition of an Events portal, Clubs now have an ability to sell additional items separate to the Registration area. Items such as uniforms and accessories can be sold through the site, as well as events, fundraisers and whatever else your imagination can think up.
- Season 2019/2020 will see the rollout of an enhanced design of the competition information across the state’s tournaments and competitions
Communications & Apps
- Baseball QLD’s own Communication platform will be an exciting release for this season. A tool that enhances communications between Teams, Clubs, Associations and more broadly Baseball QLD. We also look forward to the integrated Competition Data being accessible within each Team’s group in the platform.