Original news source: Brisbane City Council
Now that 2020 is drawing to a close, your organisation can now focus on how best to engage new and returning members and volunteers, so you can ‘hit the ground running’ in 2021!.
This webinar, being offered by Brisbane City Council in partnership with CPR Group, will explore ideas for:
- recovering from obscurity
- rethinking your customer base
- engaging in new ways, with new people
- developing a positive volunteering culture
- effectively nurturing your members and volunteers to keep them coming back.
The webinar will be held on Wednesday 3rd February from 6.30pm to 7.30pm. To register for this session, visit here and complete the registration.
Please take the time to consider attending this webinar, should you have any questions please call Council’s 24-hour contact centre on 07 3403 8888.