In response to requests from Regions and advice from Baseball Australia, Baseball Queensland will move to implement a Player Transfer Policy that will take effect 1 Sept 2019 in time for the new membership season. This policy will regulate the movement of Little League, Junior League and Senior League aged players particularly where those players move to a club outside their current Region/Association. For the purposes of implementation the database records of any given player’s club affiliation, the 2019 Regional Team rosters (Div I and DIv II rosters) along with any details supplied as part of an application for exemption will be used to determine a player’s eligibility for exemption.
- QBUA Little League Umpiring Training
- EOI for QLD coaching vacancies.
- Vale Pat Nilsson
- Acceleration Partners with Baseball Queensland
- Pivotal Motion Physiotherapy partners with Baseball Queensland
- Player Pathway Programs Announcement
- Community grants information sessions – BCC
- Earnshaw State College announce Baseball Academy
- Baseball Queensland announce High Performance Manager
- CEO Acknowledgement: Australian Championships
- Updated date of GBL Club Meeting
- GBL – Junior Baseball Competition Survey Results
- GBL Club Meeting – Change of Date
- Building Stronger Communities Grants – Brisbane City Council
- Recruitment Clinics Presenters