In response to requests from Regions and advice from Baseball Australia, Baseball Queensland will move to implement a Player Transfer Policy that will take effect 1 Sept 2019 in time for the new membership season. This policy will regulate the movement of Little League, Junior League and Senior League aged players particularly where those players move to a club outside their current Region/Association. For the purposes of implementation the database records of any given player’s club affiliation, the 2019 Regional Team rosters (Div I and DIv II rosters) along with any details supplied as part of an application for exemption will be used to determine a player’s eligibility for exemption.
- Wests Baseball joins GBL Div 1 and 2 divisions for 2021-22 season
- Association QBUA Umpire Seminar for 2021
- Capitations 2021-22
- EOI for Casual Development Officers.
- 2021 Athlete Development Program – Online Registration Open
- EOI: GBL Baseball Judiciary Chair and Members
- COVID information – Restrictions
- 2021/22 Queensland Coaching Positions – EOI
- Special General Meeting Notice – Baseball Queensland
- Baseball Queensland appoints Chief Executive Officer (CEO) – Mr Gareth Jones