In response to requests from Regions and advice from Baseball Australia, Baseball Queensland will move to implement a Player Transfer Policy that will take effect 1 Sept 2019 in time for the new membership season. This policy will regulate the movement of Little League, Junior League and Senior League aged players particularly where those players move to a club outside their current Region/Association. For the purposes of implementation the database records of any given player’s club affiliation, the 2019 Regional Team rosters (Div I and DIv II rosters) along with any details supplied as part of an application for exemption will be used to determine a player’s eligibility for exemption.
- Summer in Review
- EOI: Baseball Queensland Participation Committee
- Youth Women’s Queensland State Team 1 selected for 2020 Australian Youth Women’s Championships
- Open Women’s Queensland State Team selected for 2020 Australian Women’s Championships
- Second Queensland Youth Women’s team announced for AYWC.
- Coaching Staff Vacancy – Open Women Assistant Coach
- QAS maintains funding for BQ High Performance outcomes
- Brisbane Knee and Shoulder Clinic Partners with Baseball Queensland.
- QScan partners with Baseball Queensland.
- QSports Medicine Clinic partners with Baseball Queensland.