In response to requests from Regions and advice from Baseball Australia, Baseball Queensland will move to implement a Player Transfer Policy that will take effect 1 Sept 2019 in time for the new membership season. This policy will regulate the movement of Little League, Junior League and Senior League aged players particularly where those players move to a club outside their current Region/Association. For the purposes of implementation the database records of any given player’s club affiliation, the 2019 Regional Team rosters (Div I and DIv II rosters) along with any details supplied as part of an application for exemption will be used to determine a player’s eligibility for exemption.
- 2022 Futures League is Back !
- GBL Committee Nominations Season 2022-2023
- QUEENSLAND MASTERS TOURNAMENT: UPDATE- 5TH MAY 2022
- Queensland Team Supporter Apparel – Store now open!
- QUEENSLAND MASTERS TOURNAMENT : UPDATE- 29TH APRIL 2022
- Earnshaw State College Open Day
- QUEENSLAND MASTERS TOURNAMENT : UPDATE 27/04/2022
- Queensland Masters Tournament : Monday 25th April Update
- Thank you for a great event.
- Multiple Team Tie for Big League but Metro take it out.