In response to requests from Regions and advice from Baseball Australia, Baseball Queensland will move to implement a Player Transfer Policy that will take effect 1 Sept 2019 in time for the new membership season. This policy will regulate the movement of Little League, Junior League and Senior League aged players particularly where those players move to a club outside their current Region/Association. For the purposes of implementation the database records of any given player’s club affiliation, the 2019 Regional Team rosters (Div I and DIv II rosters) along with any details supplied as part of an application for exemption will be used to determine a player’s eligibility for exemption.
- LLPC Survey Review
- BQ Qld Masters A Huge Hit!
- SQWBL Registrations are now open
- THANK YOU FROM BASEBALL QUEENSLAND
- QLD LLPC Online Survey
- Quartet close in on World Cup
- GBL GRAND FINALS POSTPONED
- COVID 19 – Three Day Lock Down
- GBL Grand Finals Recap
- Queensland Women selected for Australian Youth Women’s Invitational.