Round 12 of Get Started Vouchers avialable Wednesday 25 July 2018.
The program provides eligible Queensland children and young people aged 5 to 17 (inclusive) who can least afford to join a sport or recreation club with a voucher valued up to $150 for membership and/or registration fees. Round 12 will close when all available vouchers are issued. If the voucher allocation is not reached, the round will close on 28 September 2018.
Over 4300 clubs have registered for the program. Clubs can apply for registration for Get Started Vouchers at any time. Registration is valid for the entire program period so there is no need to register for each round.
Check out some of our great videos on the Get Started Vouchers program. These are available via their website:
- Their How to apply video assist families with information on child eligibility and applying for a voucher
- Their Clubs video provides information on club eligibility and redeeming vouchers.
- Their video on how referral agents can help families with applying for a voucher.
For more information on:
- Redeeming vouchers – follow the screen shots in our club trouble shooting manual.
- Club changes – clubs can see how they are displayed on our club locator. For any changes please submit the club change request form.
- Dates/details of rounds – see our club fact sheet
- FAQ’s – answers to common questions about the program
You may also want to ‘like’ the Queensland Sport and Recreation Facebook page to keep up to date. We also have some great posts you can share with your affiliated clubs and associations.
More information about the program is available at www.qld.gov.au/recreation/sports/funding/getinthegame/getstarted.