Baseball Queensland, in consultation with Baseball Australia and the Queensland State Government, is providing these COVID-19 Facts:
- WASH hands often with soap and running water, for at least 20 seconds. DRY with a paper towel or hand dryer.
- TRY not to touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- COVER your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve or elbow.
- ISOLATE yourself at home if you feel sick. If you take medication, ensure you have adequate supplies.
- PHONE your GP first if you need medical attention. They will tell you what to do.
- CONTINUE healthy habits: exercise, drink water, get plenty of sleep.
- DON’T wear a facemask if you are well.
- SHAKING HANDS is optional – at Baseball this weekend, we fist bump!
If you are concerned, call the Coronavirus hotline 1800 675 398 (24 hours)