Baseball Queensland are looking for people who have the desire to promote baseball to local Primary School students throughout Term 3 (July 2022 – September 2022). Delivering entry level programs to primary school aged students whilst promoting local baseball clubs is the main objective of this role. Your passion, commitment and drive to get kids physically active is important to us – not necessarily an intricate understanding of the game.
To be successful in this role you will have strong communication skills with the ability to relate positively with children and adults along with a demonstrated ability to adapt to program changes including session time, type and group size.
Remuneration $120/ day (9am-3pm)
(Requisite equipment and apparel will be provided by Baseball QLD)
– Driver’s licence and own transport
– *Working with Children Check- Blue Card
– *Current Baseball Coach Accreditation
– Available to work during school hours
* BQ can assist in applying for your Blue Card and/ or achieving a Level of Baseball Coach Accreditation.
– Good communication skills
– Can adapt the delivery of a program to the needs of participants
– Highly organised
– Well presented
– Reliable and punctual.
To express your interest or for further enquiries please contact:
P: 07 0404 820 703