Activate! Queensland, 2019-2029
Our strategy to further enrich the Queensland way of life through physical activity.
Just over 12 months ago, we spoke to Queenslanders about the challenges faced when it came to being active and how the Queensland government could give more Queenslanders access to physical activity opportunities.
In listening to the voices of Queenslanders and industry experts, the Queensland Government is now pleased to announce Activate! Queensland 2019-2029 – a new 10-year strategy to transform sport and active recreation in Queensland.
To share the 2029 vision of the strategy, Sport and Recreation are hosting a series of evening briefing sessions throughout Queensland, open to all members of the community.
Please find below a list of locations and dates for upcoming sessions and links to register.
- Gold Coast – Tuesday 13 August
- Ipswich – Thursday 15 August
- Mount Isa – Tuesday 20 August
- Toowoomba – Wednesday 21 August
- Brisbane – Thursday 22 August
- Redlands – Monday 26 August
- Caboolture – Tuesday 27 August
- Cairns – Thursday 29 August
- Townsville – Wednesday 4 September
- Rockhampton – Monday 9 September
- Mackay – Tuesday 10 September
- Logan – Wednesday 11 September
- Sunshine Coast – Wednesday 18 September