Registrations are OPEN. Click on the link at the bottom of this page to register online.
Baseball QLD will open registrations for 2022 Athlete Development Program. This program is designed and delivered for players of all abilities in the up and coming 2022/ 23 Little League, Junior League and U16/ U18 Age Groups. This 7 week program will commence 30th July and will be delivered in two locations – Brisbane and Gold Coast.
Gold Coast will be similar to last year and delivered on Sunday’s. However, times and locations are yet to be confirmed.
Brisbane will be split over two locations and scheduled for Saturday’s. Times are listed below with sessions being held at Indians Baseball Club for the first 3 weeks followed by All Stars Baseball Club for the last 4 weeks.
Baseball QLD High Performance Manager, Shayne Watson says “Following the success of last years program, I am expecting another big year for this program”. He continues “This program is affordable and convenient for any member who wishes to participate”. This Program will be delivered at two centres located at Gold Coast and Brisbane (Venues to be confirmed shortly) and will be delivered by Region coaches. Watson says “Baseball QLD has an enormous depth of coaching and coordination with our Regional Directors of Coaching is strong within our community”.
The Athlete Development Program is the foundation level of our Performance Pathway framework. Below is a quick overview:
Program Time Frame – 7 weeks
- 30th July – 11th September
- Indians Club: Weeks 1 – 3
- All Stars Baseball Club: Weeks 4 – 7
- Saturday’s – LL: 9am – 130am, JL & SL: 12:30 – 3:00pm
- Gold Coast =
- Sunday’s times and locations yet to be confirmed
Cost and Schedule of Benefits – $275
- Program Shirt
- Program Cap
- 6 Week Structured Development Program (1 x on field session per week)
- Exit Testing Session (1 x on field showcase testing session)
- Arm Care Program
- General Strength and Conditioning Program
- Accredited Coaches
- Baseball Queensland Athlete Monitoring System Profile
- Access to modernised technology equipment (on field testing session)