Increase Queensland representation in Australian National Teams
• Delivery of an athlete centred holistic development program based on best in class industry standard
• Delivery of best practice (Science & Data based) Strength & Conditioning Programs
• Collaboration with internationally renowned, specialist baseball coaches to deliver position specific instruction, expertise
• Integration of specialized support services from sports science and medicine professionals
• Education, support and development of mental skills
• Clearly define, educate and communicate talent pathway opportunities for male and female athletes
• Inclusion of Junior Elite Athletes (male and female) in early stage HP programs to ease transition into HP.
1: 25% Queensland representation in Men’s National Team
2: 25% Queensland representation in Women’s National Team
3: 25% Queensland representation in 23U Men’s National Team
4: 25% Queensland representation in 18U Men’s National Team
Consistent on field & off field high performance outcomes.
• Display attributes leading to successful performance at all levels of national competition
• Demonstrate physical capabilities required to succeed in tournament environments based on best practice strength
and conditioning programs.
• Deliver holistic development of individual via tailored programs for nutrition, psychology, well being and personal
• Develop partnerships with Academic Institutions to facilitate cutting edge Sports Science research and methodologies
• Foster relationships with local Australian Sports Technology Companies to facilitate data collection, analytics, monitoring
and assessment of Queensland Athletes.
1: Top 4 Finishes at AYC (U16 & U18)
2: Top 4 Finishes at Open Women
3: 10% Athletes of accepting College Placements (USA) or signing Professional Contracts
4: 15% Adult HP Athletes on ABL Development Rosters
5: Improved Academic outcomes for Athletes and Coaches (Life after Sport)
Professional Development of Coaching and Administrative Staff
• Develop and promote coaching pathway via role rotation and succession plans
• Professional Development Workshop Series designed and delivered in conjunction with Academic partners and sport industry
leaders with an emphasis on coaching practice, management and leadership
• Professional Development Workshop Series implemented to enhance skill development outcomes for individuals utilising
Domain Experts (professional coaches / former athletes)
• Communicate assessment processes and evaluation opportunities for National Accreditation
• Clearly articulated coaching selection process for State Teams
• Ongoing support and professional development for all Front Office and Administration Staff
1: 15% Queensland representation in National Team coaching staff.
2: Increase in Nationally Qualified Coaching Staff
3: Increase satisfaction ratings of Athlete Cohort
4: Increase in depth of available coaches for State and National Programs